August 14, 2017
Dear Highland Hills Family,
I hope that your summer months have been filled with time spent with family and friends, and are now getting ready for the Umatilla County Fair that is quickly approaching. With the arrival of the Fair, the reality is that school is right around the corner!
I have enjoyed seeing families over the summer at the pool, grocery shopping, and 3 on 3 tournament just to name a few places. We are now preparing for an amazing start to the new school year and can’t wait to continue our work to provide the best educational experience yet!
- Open House will be used for supply drop off and to meet your teacher
- Parking, please make sure to pull all the way forward during drop off and pick up times
- Parking, please make sure that if you need to exit your vehicle during drop off, please use a parking space, not the drop off lanes
- Rest, consider having your children transition back to school year bedtimes prior to the start of school; it could help you and us too.
- Morgan our School Counselor will also be available to answer questions you may have.
Here are some important dates:
- August 24th – Open House Grades 1 through 5, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Supply drop off and meet teacher
- August 28th – 1-5 grades first day of school
- August 29th – Open House for Kindergarten ONLY, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM, meet teacher, counselor and principal who will talk about routines and procedures at HHES – Welcome New Huskies!
- August 30th – Kindergarten first day of school
Please check our website for further information and supply list. Should questions arise, please contact us, we are excited to help and can’t wait to see those smiling faces on the first day of school!
Jake Bacon – Principal
Highland Hills Elementary