- 4-5-18 – PTO Meeting 6:00 PM in Library
- 4-9-18 – Kinder Registration Begins
- 4-11-18 – College Be Ready Savings Plan
- 4-12-18 – Career Fair at Armand 5-7 PM
- 4-19-18 – Chamber Breakfast of Champions
- 4-20-18 – HHES Breakfast of Champions
- 4-27-18 – April birthday celebrations
- 5-2-18 – Book Fair Begins
- 5-9-18 – Outdoor School for 5th Grade
April Newsletter 2017-2018 School Year
Husky Pride is Alive!
How To Receive School Information
- School’s Facebook - Search Highland Hills Elementary
- Remind 101 App - Text @4h9gd to number 81010
- School Web Page - http://hhes.hermiston.k12.or.us/
Battle of the Books
Congratulations to Reagan Stanek, Avena Garrett, Alea Garrett and Hailey Magallanes for earning HHES BOB Champions, Region 6 Champions and competing at the State Championships on 4-7-18.
State testing begins for grades 3-5 April 16th. More information will come home as we get closer. Please know that testing will take place off and on until the end of May.
Teacher Request Process
Request can be made between April 16th and April 27th. Request prior to and after these dates will not be accepted. Request will begin at 7:30 am on the 16th and will conclude at 4:00 PM on April 27th. Forms must be picked up in the office should you choose to request a specific teacher for 18-19 school year.
Oregon College Savings Plan
Presentation on 4-11-18 @ HHES Library 6-7 PM Contact Mrs. Morgan with questions 541-667-6500
- March Attendance Rate 97.4%
- March Tardy Rate 96.8%
Great job on keeping our attendance rate at 97%
Teacher Cassie Anderson Retires
HHES honors an exceptional career as Teacher, Cassie Anderson sets to retire at the end of this school year. Cassie has taught for 33 years, 14 in the Hermiston School District, 12 of which at HHES. Cassie is the truest form of an educator, always putting students first, supporting all families and staff members with a relentless passion for excellence. Thank you Mrs. Anderson for all that you have done, do, and will do. You have a skill to make others around you better and we have all benefited from your professionalism. Good luck with your next chapter in the book of life and thank you for contributing to our personal book of life. You will always have a home at HHES, Once a Husky, Always a Husky!
Thank you for supporting HHES!